Friday, January 2, 2009

Ugh! I hate those bath times

Nowadays she makes such a big fuss about bath, that I have started hating it. As soon as we start removing her clothes, she starts crying and doesn't stop until we are done.

She refuses to sit in her tub and it's really hard to bathe her while she is standing (and crying uncontrollably). I have tried various water temperatures, but that doesn't make much difference.

And finishing the process quickly means irritating her more. She screams her heart out if somebody tries to get her to do something she doesn't want to do. On the other hand, I can not do it slowly either. Since she keeps standing, she feels cold more quickly, which in turn makes her cry more.

I have put colorful stickers on her tub. There are those bath time toys too. But she would just keep crying.

:-(

I wish she could enjoy her baths.

No comments: