Monday, March 9, 2009

Eye irritation

Pari had been suffering with severe eye irritation throughout our Himachal trip. The irritation was present even before we started, but it was not that apparent. I consulted her Doc before the trip, and he assured that the irritation will go off in 2-3 days after medication.

But somehow it never got any better. On her birthday, she was all red eyed and everybody kept on asking "What happened to her eyes?".

:-(

Next day we went to the local eye doctor, who gave another eye drops (doubting conjunctivitis). We used that for 2-3 days, but things didn't change much. When we went to Palampur to attend Chachaji's wedding anniversary, same thing happened. Her eyes become red and she was rubbing her eyes all the time. We consulted one more doctor in Palampur, who diagnosed her for allergy.

Sigh!

On 6th March we decided to get rid of her hair. Her hair had grown too long for her, so managing her hair was becoming a big problem. She wouldn't let me tie it and she hated clips and hair bands. So her hair always used to cover her eyes, which I thought might be causing problem.

Since we cut her hair, the eye irritation has dramatically reduced. I have stopped using any eye drops since her head is shaved. So far I didn't see red eyes, but some mild irritation is still there.

Today I found this. I wonder if I should try that.

No comments: