Friday, July 3, 2009

Food

She is very very choosy about her food (she takes after her dad). I have to run behind her to feed her rice and dal (she thinks irs boring). Sometimes, even if she is hungry, she will refuse to eat run-of-the-mill stuff. So far she prefers half fried egg over bread-butter or Upma, Which is exactly what her Dad likes.

She is very specific about fruits too. So far I have been successful only with apples, oranges, bananas (sometimes), pomegranate and grapes (they need to be seedless and juicy). I tried my best to feed her custard apple, guava, pineapple, berries, jackfruit and some other exotic fruits, which I just love to have (but Aaditya stays away from these). She didn't appreciate any of them. I think I should just stick to what Aaditya likes and get only those things for her.

:-)

Today I found out that, she loves dining out. Give her some nice fish and prawns and she is all happy. We can start eating out now.... Yoohooo!

No comments: